Friday, October 24, 2003

So this is my first time writing here, and I guess I don't know exactly how to start or where to begin, but here goes nothing.

I thought I'd write about today. It was a typical Friday. Work was dull, long and uneventful as usual. I keep wondering when I will find/do something better. I mean, I have a college degree. Shouldn't that mean something. Right now it seems like it means squat.

After work, I went to Mom and Dad's. As soon as I saw just my dad's car there, I didn't know if I should leave or go inside. Mistakenly, I went inside. Lately Dad has been obnoxious, more than usual. I don't know if it's b/c he's not working now or if it's b/c of something else. but he was so mean to me for no reason. He and I have always had a very tumultuous relationship. He has done things in the past that I have considered semi-abusive. That's something I don't know if I can ever forgive, but deep down I still love him and know he loves me. Still, dealing with his obnoxiousness was the last thing I needed after a long, tiring week where I have been on an emotional roller coaster. Not to mention, dealing w/ the up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home