Saturday, October 25, 2003

Don't have muct time today, I'm on my way out the door as we speak, but wanted to write a quick blog-?-before I went.

As usual nothing extraordinary happened today, I spent the day doing my usual Saturday stuff. Went to work this morning, went on the computer for a bit, went to Stew's :), and then Borders, and came back to my apt. I did a little exercise and now am about to go to my parents house for a bit before I go baby-sitting. Kind of pathetic, but I rather baby-sit than go out and do what other people my age do- drink, go to clubs or bars, or something like that. That kind of thing was never for me though.

Now I'm wondering if I should really eat dinner now. I just checked my blood sugar and it's over 200. I'm not sure why, probably overdid the free samples at Stew's again, but I did bolus and I exercised so I thought that would take care of it. Guess I was wrong. Hopefully it will come down, don't want to deal w/ another visit to the ER, that's not really too much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home