Friday, October 31, 2003

Ok, so I don't have an ulcer. I really and truly thought I did. Everything I read about them sounded like what I have/had. Apparently, I was wrong. I still think there's something wrong, but I guess I'll give the Nexium some time to kick in and see how I feel.

Today is Halloween. I went to Mom's and hung out. Of course, I don't have any real plans, but that's normal for me, sadly. I was so tired after today that I was really moody. I was upset b/c Mom wouldn't get me a soda for God's sake. I have to admit to being like this after work on Fridays.. I guess everything during the week finally got to me. It's partly my own fault for internalizing things and taking things way too personal. If I am not careful, I am going to end up w/ more physical problems that maybe even more serious than ulcers. I do think stress can cause ailments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabby Stone said...

Suffering from a long term disease and can't find a real solution for the disease by using pills or medicines just try some Home Remedies for that disease. Home remedies are the best way to get rid of any disease. Becausue home remedies have no side effects and you can take them regularly and treat the disease permanently.



2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home