Friday, October 31, 2003

Ok, so I don't have an ulcer. I really and truly thought I did. Everything I read about them sounded like what I have/had. Apparently, I was wrong. I still think there's something wrong, but I guess I'll give the Nexium some time to kick in and see how I feel.

Today is Halloween. I went to Mom's and hung out. Of course, I don't have any real plans, but that's normal for me, sadly. I was so tired after today that I was really moody. I was upset b/c Mom wouldn't get me a soda for God's sake. I have to admit to being like this after work on Fridays.. I guess everything during the week finally got to me. It's partly my own fault for internalizing things and taking things way too personal. If I am not careful, I am going to end up w/ more physical problems that maybe even more serious than ulcers. I do think stress can cause ailments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home