Monday, November 03, 2003

Today was such a long, tiring day AND it's only Monday. I wonder how I'm gonna feel Friday. Work was so boring, but that's nothing new. I don't think anyone wants to be there anymore. I know I don't. I just don't have a choice right now. The bills keep rolling in, and my money keeps rolling out. OH to be rich and be able to do whatever you want to do.

After work I hit the gym for about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. I'm glad I went, but don't know if I can keep this up everyday. I'm gonna try, even if I don't feel like it. I know it's about self-discipline and will power. I have to prove to myself that I have that, b/c lately I have felt like I have 0 of both. I'm actually not feeling that tired after work and everything and the gym. That's kind of surprising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home