Sunday, August 20, 2006


My Vacation photos...

I am planning on posting about my vacation -and everything that came along with it (mostly good :) stuff)- but in the meantime- I thought I'd post some photos. Like they say, a picture says a thousand words :)








Our boat, Royal Carribean's "Enchantment of the Seas"...

















This is my sisters, K & C, and myself... think we all look like we are enjoying ourselves so far! :)
















One more... formal night












Stayed tuned for my post and more pictures :) :) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger BetterCell said...

A........You're the most beautiful one of your two sisters.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Dood, I can totally see a difference in your nose. It looks really good.

So. Freakin'. Jealous. over the cruise. It looks fabulous.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home