Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm having a bit of a down day today :(... Just not feeling that great about myself at the moment~ not that I do usually, but today it seems to be worse than normal. I know I'm overly tired and that's probably a major contributor to this, but this sucks BIG time.

I think I chose this song, b/c there is something sad about it- it really gets to me and stirs up a lot of emotions. It kind of goes along with the day I've been having (or should I say life?). Below is the video, which I'm not particularly fond of, but this song is one of my favorites.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrea - me too. I have been in the dumps too. I am climbing out of the deep hole. I am sorry..... It WILL turn! Get out a piece of paper and list what is REALLY bothering you. Sometimes just acknowleding the legitimacy of your right to be upset is enough to help. Sleep. Read books, sometimes they can help just by distancing you from your problems. Cheer up chum.

Excellant You Tube song - but hey that will NOT cheer you up! But where do you find the GOOD tracks. I have searched and find only garbage...... Please send me an email and tell me how you find the good songs on You Tube. How do YOU search You Tube, I must be doing something wrong.

And if you get sunny weather take a walk! Hug a dog!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some well earned sleep will do you a world of good.

I find that when I'm short on sleep that I am so much less resilient to the challenges we face on a daily basis.

Get some good sleep, and you'll feel that much better.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home