Sunday, March 04, 2007

Seven Things... (thanks for the tag, BetterCell :) ).

SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE...
1. Get "cured" from T1DM.(Had to steal this from BC- kind of tops my list)
2. Find my soulmate
3. Find a career I love
4. See more of the world...
5. Get to meet and know more people.
6. Be more accepting of myself and others
7. Find Happiness

SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO
1. Be Organized
2. Stop Drinking Diet Soda :o(
3. Stop Worrying and Being Anxious
4. Stop Being a Control Freak
5. Stop Procrastinating
6. Let go of the Past
7. Let myself Be

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO OTHERS
1. Humor
2. A friendly personality
3. A nice smile/pretty eyes
4. Intelligence
5. A little bit of mischief
6. Sharing things in common
7. Kindness.

SEVEN THINGS I SAY
1. Some choice 4 letter words...
2. You know?
3. Hey, you!
4. Oh, that's too bad.
5. That sucks/It sucks/Life sucks/ I suck.
6. You weird-o!
7. Whatever

SEVEN BOOKS THAT I LIKE
1. Needles
2. Eve's Apple
3. Something Borrowed
4. Girl Interrupted
5. Little Women
6. Hunger Point
7. Diabetes Burnout

SEVEN MOVIES THAT I LIKE
1. Bridget Jone's Diary
2. Girl Interrupted
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Wonder Boys
5. The Hours
6. Mona Lisa Smile
7. You Got Mail

I tag whomever wants to jump in and do this! Come on, it's fun :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Not Your Type 1 said...

I loved the book Needles! I am so glad someone else has read it.

Nice goals.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home