Thursday, November 06, 2003

I decided to skip dinner at Mom's tonight. I don't really know why, maybe it was b/c of what happened last night or maybe it was just b/c I needed to be by myself tonight. Who knows?

Luckily, work went by pretty quickly today. That was nice. We weren't too busy so I had time to just sit back and take my time. Who knows how it will be tomorrow, usually it's very busy. Fridays I usually like, but working here I don't particularly like them. I am so tired after working all week and on top of that I have to also baby-sit tomorrow and Saturday.

I hit the gym today again. It was a good workout and I got to catch up on some music videos. It's kind of a pain not having cable. I guess what's most important is that it's helping to keep my blood sugar in range. Hopefully, another benefit will be a little weight loss. Tomorrow I won't be able to go, b/c of babysitting, but I guess I deserve a little break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home