Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The I MEME...

I: like this one and thought I'd participate...so here it goes :)

I AM: feeling a bit tired at the moment and a bit stressed from recent happenings at work and in my personal life

I WANT: to be happy (is that so much to ask for?)

I WISH: I was more content with things in my life

I HATE: when people are obnoxious and rude for no reason- is there ever a reason for that???

I MISS: being non-diabetic.

I FEAR: too many things to list :-o

I HEAR: the tv in the backgound

I WONDER: about the future

I REGRET: not living life as fully as I should

I AM NOT: at ease with myself

I DANCE: once in a while, when I am either forced to or am feeling more confident in myelf than usual and not afraid of making an ass out of myself, lol

I SING: pretty well, I think...but who know, could be one of those people on American Idol who thinks they can sing.

I CRY: too often

I AM NOT ALWAYS: a nice person

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: an L sign...which is what I feel like at times

I WRITE: to express myself...it's a very therapeutic thing for me

I CONFUSE: myself (and probably other people) too much

I NEED: to not be afraid to take some chances in life and make the most of each day

I SHOULD: be better organized

I START: some things with good intentions of finishing, but...

I FINISH: things very rarely

I TAG: whoever would like to participate... ( c'mon, it's fun :o) )

3 Comments:

Blogger Kerri. said...

I'm glad you participated in this one! I completely empathize on the feeling stressed and wanting to take more chances.

Maybe I should take up meditation. :)

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was very good Andrea. I posted mine on Kerri's site (sorry, saw it first on hers). Hang in there.:D

12:54 PM  
Blogger Johnboy said...

Andrea, I should have put something about needing to be more organized on my meme LOL...seems like we have something in common. :)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home