Friday, January 19, 2007

I chose this song/video, b/c it's SO unique and different. It reminds me of my own dreams~ surreal, unusual, and bizarre, but that's what makes them so interesting. Sometimes I'll wake up and my dreams will be so vivid in my head that it really makes an impression on me, but more often than not (at least lately) I can't remember them. It's weird, but sometimes I look forward to going to sleep just so I can dream- I think in a way, it's a lot more interesting than my life. I hope that doesn't sound sad and pathetic.

Anyway, the song/video I chose is:


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could post videos on my blog -- one major drawback of Typepad. Thanks for this.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea........I do not mean to be "Personal", but your Dreams appear to be more like Nightmares. There seems to be some sort of Manic-Depression going on. Did you not at one time talk about anti-depression medication? Are you seeing a Therapist?
There is a correlation between llow levels of Neurotransmitters and T1DM which might account for reasons as to how "We Feel".
Your "Dreams" might also be disgiused Messages.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home