Thursday, January 18, 2007

This week has been rough for me, if you haven't guessed. I've become a complete basket case lately... I really thought I was doing better~ but then something happens and I have a set back (story of my life). I need to get a grip, I know.

Anyway, again, I had some difficulty choosing a song/video. I decided to choose a Sarah McLaughlin song. She's definitely one of my favorite artists- she sings with so much passion, emotion, and feeling... It gives me goose bumps to listen to her sing.

"Fallen" relates to so much in my life... I thought it would be a good choice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea,

Keep your chin up. It's been a rough bit of time lately, but that is when we demonstrate how remarkable and strong we are.

We find a way to push through the crap and get back to good.

I also recognize that it is really hard to share the music with us during this time. Music can be so emotionally powerful.

Keep pushing, but be gentle with yourself.

You will find the joy soon.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Scott, thanks so much for your kind word...

I think I'm just at a weird stage in my life. I sort of thought things would be different for me at this point- And I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little disppointed.

At the same time, I know it's up to me to change my life... If only it were that simple. But the funny thing is that even if I could change things by snapping my fingers, I don't know how I would want things to be. I know, I know, it's pretty ridulous.

Anyway, thanks again for your response! It means a lot to me to have your support :)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home