Wednesday, November 12, 2003

It's the week before that lovely time of the month and let's just say that I am really feeling it. Not only am I an emotionally basket case, but my blood sugars have been bouncing all over the place. It's not fun. I increased my basal rate so hopefully that will help.

I can't believe my days off are coming to an end, how sad. I'm not looking forward to returning to work, but I guess that I was going to have to eventually anyway. Hopefully, Marie will be back, so that I don't have to slave away with not much help from my co-workers. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am not sure if I am going to Stew's. I mean, I really have nothing else to do, but I don't want to spend the money. I probably will end up going. Then I will hit the gym. For a while I thought it was helping my blood sugar, but lately it hasn't impacted my numbers in a positive way. Maybe it's mostly my eating habits or hormones. I just hope I can get them back under control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home