Friday, November 07, 2003

Ugh, today's home equity day at Chase. I hate this whole selling business. I mean, I know that's how we stay competitive in banking, but they have sales people to do that job, right? I'm just a lowly teller. They shouldn't be counting on us to do this kind of work. I got a few names, so maybe Bill will get off my back. It was funny today, Kevin came in (the bartender) and Kathy goes there's a nice match for you. He seems like he has a nice personality, but I could never approach him in that way. I'm way too shy, especially around guys. Plus he's 37, I don't know that may be too old for me. Though I know maturity level is different in guys. Who knows when I will really meet someone I'm compatible with , I'm beginning to think it's not going to happen.

I have to babysit after work. I don't want to, but I need the money. Especially after spending money on the gym membership last weekend. Speaking of the gym, I won't be able to go today :( I won't have much time, plus I probably will feel too tired. I guess that's ok if I don't go one day, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home