Saturday, November 08, 2003

Today was tiring. I had to be up for work around 7, way too early for a Saturday and I certainly didn't feel rested for it. Actually, I have been tired the whole week and I don't know why. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep in a little tomorrow. I'm glad MJ and Nick didn't stay out too late tonite. Maybe I'll also get to bed at a decent hour.

I did get to the gym today and Lizette of course approached me. When I saw her, I was like, "damn". I'm sorry, but I really don' t like her nosy, meddling personality. She always has her nose in other people's business. It' s not like there's that much going on, but I just hate that she has to know everything. She asked me to baby-sit, that's definitely not going to happen. Anyway, I did get to work out so that was nice. I feel so much better when I go, but today it was strange. When I left my blood sugar shot up. I think I was exercising a little too strenuously. I know that that kind of exercise can cause that to happen. It's strange all day, my blood sugar had been fluctuating. When I woke up it was over 300, then at lunch it was 48, after the gym it was in the 200's and who knows what it is now. I don't think I'm going to check it. I'll skip it for once, I don't think there will be a problem. At least, I hope not.

Tomorrow, I might be going to the mall w/ Mom. That's if she doesn't find something else to do. I have to admit it does make me feel bad when at times it seems that she doesn't really want to spend time with me. I understand I need to make more friends my own age to hang out with, but that's hard at this stage of my life. I'm not the most outgoing, popular person. I'd like to find someone to hang out with, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately. I wish I could join some group or something. It's just that I'm not good at going to group things alone. Maybe I'll work up the courage one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home