Saturday, June 17, 2006

MEME is the name of the game :)...

There are a couple of really good MEMEs out there... so to take a break from my daily whining, bitching, complaining, etc.. I thought I would dedicate this post to participating in a few... hey, and if it gives me another chance to focus on myself, why not?! :) (who doesn't like that? lol)

The first one was started by Megan...

I Am" Meme

From Megan:

All you have to do is list 30 "I am" statements about yourself. I tag anyone who wants to. It's hard, but doable.
I am:
1. shy
2. emotional/ emotionally needy (according to some)
3. conflicted
4. self-consious
5. sweet (when I want to be)
6. a bitch (when I want to be)
7. sensitive
8. curious
9. a middle child... **rolleyes**
10. spacy
11. a want-to-be rock star- lol :)
12. different
13. brown haired and hazel eyed
14. a want-to-be dancer :)
15. not as brave, as I would like to be
16. not as meek, as some would like to think
17. a little bit obsessive-compulsive
18. a little bit on the chubby side (IMO :( )
19. considered somewhat disorganized and sloppy
20. moody
21. very attached to my family
22. jealous, at times
23. a want to be, artist/writer :)
24. sensitive
25. trying to be a good person
26. complicated
27. a chaotic mess (for those who get the reference)
28. a good friend and listener
29. tactful
30. diabetic

Ok, that wasn't as hard as I thought... you just need to get on a roll and then it's quite do-able ;)

The other one comes from Kassie's blog, Noncompliant... also a good one. So, again, I'm jumping in with my own take on her meme, titled:

Anniversary Meme.. and here are Kassie's instructions : If you are reading this, you are tagged!. It's my meme, I can do that, right? Do what you want with it, as long as the number of items matches the number of years with diabetes

Mine's going to be short and sweet... well, short , anyway, :), seeing that I've been diabetic only 4 years. But, anyway, here goes (again)!

1. Diagnosed with a chronic illness that has forever changed my life and made me realize how important being healthy is, something I had beforehand taken for granted.

2. Moved out on my own and established some independence...which was a bit of a scary, but much needed, thing for me.

3. Had a few different jobs, as a pharmacy clerk, a bank teller, and (now) a medical biller - none of which have really been satisfying or fufilling- still on a journey trying to find myself.

4. Currently, on a quest to better myself on every level.... physicaly, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, etc, etc, etc, in effort to lead a more balanced, healthier, AND happier life.

I really could go on and on (AND ON) here, but I know I got to follow the rules, so I'm trying to play fair. Hope some others jump in with their answers to these great MEMES as well :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Segall said...

Was the surgery yesterday???? HOw did it go? How do you feel?

3:15 PM  
Blogger Nicole P said...

Thanks for your comments at my blog, Andrea.

How did your surgery go?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home