Friday, September 29, 2006

MEME time...

Seeing that I have been having a real BITCH of a time at work lately... I think I could use a light-hearted moment or two to take my mind off things, so I'm jumping in to participate :).

Beside, I can always use my next post for venting- yeah, I'm sure you all are going to look forward to that one. But for now, I'll stick to the meme :).

1. Do you still have tonsils?
Yes.

2. Would you bungee jump?
Maybe... I can't say yes for sure, b/c it's easier to say that I would bungee jump than if I was actually high up on some platform looking down... so it's a definite maybe.

3. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be?
Something involving Diabetes- not sure exactly what... but I just really am interested in the disease and helping others cope with it.

How many tattoos do you have?
None. But lately I have been considering getting one... just a small one.

5. Your favorite fictional animal?
Eeyore. One of my friends once told me that I remind her of Eeyore. I guess that's not really a compliment, but I think she was just telling me that I sort of have a humdrum attitude at times.

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
My sister K.

7. Do you consider yourself well organized?
Umm.... No, not at all. It's something I know I need to work on.

8. Any Addictions?
Yup, drinking a disgusting amount of diet soda- it's a habit I'm still of yet to kick :(.

9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
Does People Magazine count? LOL.

10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus?
Carnival... basically b/c they can turn any adult into a kid again... and, hey, they are fun :)

11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher, I think.

12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year?
Not sure I have a favorite movie- maybe Brokeback Mountain, is that from this year?

13.Favorite alcoholic drink?
Mudslide- yum.

14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Groan about having to get up AND go to work and then gather my stuff to the bathroom where I wash up and get ready.

15. Siblings?
Two sisters... one older and one younger. I'm the middle- lucky me. No, I guess it's ok now, but growing up I wouldn't say it's the easiest place to be in a family.

16. What is the best thing about your job?
What a question! After the last few weeks I've had I'm so tempted to say nothing, nada, zipp-o!, but if I had to pick something I'd say that they are at least somewhat flexible about being punctual... another thing I need to work on.

17. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Yes. I've gone during some of my college years for various reasons- but I don't think I really took advantage of the sessions. Frankly, I think therapy could probably benefit most peoplein some way and I'd look into starting it again if I had the money.

18. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Either flying or having the power to see the future. But I'm not sure seeing the future would necessarily be a good thing, it might be pretty frightening.

19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
No.

20. Have you ever gone camping?
No, I think I would not make for a good camper... too many bugs, too much discomfort, and no access to the necessities- tv, radio, computer, etc ;).

21. Gas prices! First thought?
At least they are on their way down and not up.

22. Your favorite cartoon character?
Ariel from the Little Mermaid

23. What was your first car?
My parents old, white Volvo station wagon.

24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, not at all..

25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
The Cosby Show, I could never get into the Simpsons.

26. Do you go to church?
Not really.... usually only on holidays

27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Hmmm, not sure about this one...

28. What errand/chore do you despise?
I'd have to say dishes or anything that involves a lot of scrubbing...oh, or maybe taking out the trash. :(

29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It's only Friday today?

30. Last time you puked from drinking?
Never puked from drinking.

31. What is your heritage?
Half Ukranian and Half Irish.

32. Favorite flower?
Tulips- I think they remind me of Spring.

33. Disney or Warner Bros?
Disney.

34. What is your best childhood memory?
The holidays with my family... there's nothing like waking up on Christmas morning when you are a kid. It's so exciting and happy.

35. Your favorite potato chip?
Baked Lays or Ruffles (I prefer Ruffles- the baked ones, of course)

36. What is your favorite candy?
plain and simple chocolate.

37. Do you burn or tan?
I burn, but I like to stay well lotioned in sun screen to prevent turning into a lobster.

38. Astrological sign?
Leo.

39. Do you own a gun?
No, guns scare me.

40. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like them- can't lie- but only if they are grilled up on the barbeque...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home