Monday, November 17, 2003

I'm so unhappy that the weekend is over, it just went by in a blink. I was busy, much busier than usual and I felt the whole time I was rushing from one thing to the next. On Saturday, I worked as usual at my miserable bank job, then I hit the gym for about an hour, then I accompanied my Mom to the mall, and lastly I had to babysit (which I ended up being late for). Sunday, I slept in a little bit, worked out at the gym, and then met my friends for lunch and a movie. I didn't end up getting home til after 7:30, but it was a good day all in all. We were supposed to see "Love Actually", but it was sold out, and my friends didn't help matters-they spent all this time in the cell phone store, that even if it wasn't sold out we would have missed some of it anyway. We did end up seeing "Mystic River". It was pretty good, but I would wait to see it on video. But then again, I am kind of a tough movie critic. A movie has to move me in some way for me to say that it was great.

I don't know if it's all this rushing around that's making me so unhappy, bus something's bothering me. I think it's a combination of things. First, it's supposed to be that wonderful time of the month and I am known to get pretty moody, tired, and cranky (though I haven't gotten IT yet...and NO, it's not possible that I am pregnant). Secondly, my job is just the same old blah job, there's not too much positive about it and I am getting frustrated w/ the lack of prospects out there. And lastly, I think swings in my blood sugar are affecting me on many different levels. I'm just exhausted in so many ways.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home