Sunday, November 16, 2003

Today was a busy, hectic day, but at least I did things on my own terms unlike yesterday. Yesterday, it was going from one thing to the next and these things were things I didn't particularly enjoy. Well I take that back, work is the only thing I really don't like. I enjoyed the gym, spending time w/ Mom, and babysitting was fine. I guess I wasn't really in the mood for doing some of those things. Today I was also very busy, I went to the gym, out to lunch, and then to the movies I didn't get home til after 7:30.

My blood sugar has been rollercoastering all day. It was high when I woke up, then normal at lunch, and then high again when I got home. I know it's probably a mixture of hormones, and food I ate today. Today is the calm before the storm. I am not going to like the next couple of days. I just hope that I am not too bitchy, crampy, or exhausted. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Something that's been on my mind is men. Well, not exactly men, just wondering when it is that I'll find a guy for me. It seems like most of my friends have one. Even the ones I don't think are particularly attractive. Maybe it's b/c they are more outgoing then me. I just want someone who I can be comfortable being myself with and let my guard down, which is not easy...**sigh**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home