Friday, December 19, 2003

I haven't written since Monday, I guess I've been sort of busy with work, shopping, and the daily grind. Hard to believe, but Christmas is this Thursday. I can't believe it. I mean I love Christmas time, but for some reason it doesn't feel like it's really here. Maybe b/c I've had a lot occupying my mind lately....work, family, my health, etc.

Speaking of family, Keara is being difficult. I really feel bad for my Mom, she gets the worst of it. Keara is absolutely HORRIBLE to her, I think b/c she knows how much it bothers my mom. Sometimes it really makes me want to cry when I see how she treats her. Either that or smack her. I just can't stand her obnoxious, self-centered, and selfish attitude. Everything centers on her and it's really a bad way to be. I don't know how things will be once they move, I think she really needs to be on her own. She is not happy in the house, and my parents are not happy with her there. I hope she had a reality check and soon.

Other than that, there's work. It's not fun and I'm not looking forward to it tomorrow, but I guess it's something I have to do. I hope something comes up better that I enjoy and do well at. That would be a great Christmas present, if I can't have my health back or happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home