Monday, December 01, 2003

Sometimes I really don't like Kathy. Today was fine until we were balancing out at the end of the day. I was so much busier than her, so I never really got to fully balance til the end of the day. Meanwhile, Kathy, who is such a slacker and is unbelievably lazy, decides to tell me she needs this and that at that instant. Then when everyone was finished with what they had to do, they just stood there, while I finished up. No one offered to help me. Meanwhile, I am so much more helpful to her, as is Marie, and it goes unappreciated. I guess that's how she is. I keep telling myself that this situation will not be forever.

Other than that, the weekend came and went as every weekend does. Sat. I worked with Kathy and it was basically fine. Then I did my usual Saturday routine, and later in the evening we went to Ruby Tuesday's in the mall. It was alright. Nothing that knocked my socks off, but it was nice to go out for a change. Sunday Mom and I spent some time together. I went to church with her, which I thought would never end, then I went to the gym, Kohl's , and Stop and Shop. It was kind of dull and uneventful, but at least I got to spend time with Mom. That was the best part of the day.

I don't know how I am going to feel when they actually move further than 5 minutes away. It's so nice to be this close to them in town. I know I will especially miss Mom, just seeing her so often is such a nice thing for me. I guess my true feelings will come out when it actually happens. I think I can handle it, but it's going to take time, I'm sure.

Tomorrow's another day at work. :( At least, Marie will be back and I can vent to her a little that always helps a little. She likes to commiserate with me. As they say, Misery loves Company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home