Friday, December 12, 2003

One of my days off is over :( Wah! Why do they always end so quickly. Happily, I do have next Friday off too, but I know that will be over before I know it too. Today, was just an ok day. I went to the gym this morning, then I spent the rest of the morning on the computer. I did go to Stew's-what else is new?-and then I waited for Keara to get home. She is just starting her break from college. I don't know what she is going to do during it, maybe she'll do nothing at all. Unfortunately, she'll probably have to do some packing...I don't think she'll take that very well. She was already crying today, so it probably won't be such a relaxing break for her. I just hope we can have a happy holiday together. Anyway, after she came home and relaxed a bit we went to the gym, yes, I went back again...but I needed to. I seem to have no self-control lately when it come to food, no wonder I keep gaining! I hope I can get some and some will power would help too. Tonite, Mom, Keara and I went to the mall. I did get some more shopping done. That's a good thing, Christmas is less than 2 weeks away...yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home