Friday, December 05, 2003

God, I am so tired today. Maybe it's because it was a long day. Friday's always seem longer than any other day for some reason, even though the work day is just an hour longer. It actually wasn't too crazy today, which is very good. I hate when it gets so busy that I don't have a moment to take a breath. Also, it seemed to go by quickly. After work, I went straight to the gym, did not pass go and did not collect 200 dollars... I got home, hoping I didn't have to babysit, of course was wrong and had to get back in my car in the snow and make my way to the Thuss's. I wasn't really in the mood. After the gym, I experienced a bad low. It was so bad, I didn't know if I would make it to my car. I did and made it to my apt, where all I wanted was to eat something. I'm sure I wasn't too pleasant to Vicki when she stopped me for a moment, that's what happens when I get that low.

Tommorow it looks like more snow...too bad. :( I don't like it one bit. It's going to ruin the weekend. Not that I have too much planned, but I wanted to head to the mall at least. Maybe I can Sunday, I'm going to try at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home