Monday, December 08, 2003

Well after a very snowy weekend, it's back to work. :( I have to leave in like 5 minutes, even though I much rather stay home and do nothing. I just hope today goes smoothly. I'm sure it will be busy, b/c it's Monday, but also Marie is off today. This usually means I will be working twice as hard. Oh well.

The weekend was actually more productive than I thought it would be. As I have already written, Saturday was a snow day, but actually I didn't let the snow stop me. I already mentioned that I did several things Saturday and then Sunday I met Jen at Olive Garden, and then I went to the mall for a bit. I got a little more Christmas shopping done, and then I went to the gym and finally to Mom's and Dad's for dinner. I guess I was relatively busy.

Keara comes home soon from school. I have a lot of mixed feelings about that. I do like seeing her, when she's in a nice mood, but sometimes she can be kind of mean. Also, since Mom and Dad are moving, I don't think she is going to be the happiest she's been. I just hope it doesn't ruin the holiday for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home