Friday, November 28, 2003

It's been a few days since I've blogged (?). Thanksgiving has come and gone and I'm sure Christmas will be the same way. Time really does just fly by.

Thanksgiving was pretty nice. Of course, I ate too much, but that's what Thanksgiving is for :) It was nice being with family and just enjoying each other's company. Keara came home Tuesday night, I was glad to see her, though I wasn't sure how she was going to be during this visit. My parents are moving and she is dead set against it, I understand how she feels, but I don't think she has much say in it. I have to admit I'm not too happy about the move either, it's nice having them in town, but I know I can't make them stay either. Hopefully, it will be something she adjusts to and learns to deal with. She is very difficult when things don't go her way. I just hope Christmas is going to be ok, b/c she is home for a longer period of time.

I finally started my Christmas shopping, it seems like everyone has at least already started, so I am glad I got some done. The mall of course was packed, but it was Black Friday after all . Everything went smoothly until Keara gets obnoxious. I get to the point where I can't stand listening to her bitchy remarks, it starts to bother me. Meanwhile, Mom is so afraid to make Keara angry at her, that she lets her get away with anything. So she just stood there when Keara makes these nasty remarks, the minute I say something back I get yelled at for starting an argument. Needless to say, that was enough for us to argue and I left angry and I don't think Mom was too happy either. Luckily, we patched things up, but I hate how Keara affects things like this. I know that I should not let her get to me, she does have issues she is dealing with and I have to remember that.

As for my blood sugar, things were much better today, mostly in normal range, I feel so much better when I see that. Yesterday was strange. I woke up with blood sugar about 198, then before Thanksgiving dinner it was high 200s. After it was actually a lot better, which is very strange, but all I care about is that it improved. Then before dessert it was like 99, which is a great improvement from the early part of the day. Hopefully, I will continue to have good sugar levels, I do know how important that is for me and how it can really affect my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home