Sunday, November 23, 2003

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already upon on. I really like this holiday. There is not so much focus on gift giving and the commercial stuff. It's nice to focus on being grateful for what we have and spending time with loved ones. Ok, that sounds really mushy. I just like that it's a real homey holiday.

Today was a good day all in all. It didn't really feel like a Sunday. I did several things today. I went to the gym, grocery shopping, and then to the library. Then I went to Cynthi's for dinner. It was nice. I have to admit that I was a little jealous of her place. It's nothing like mine, much fancier and bigger. Mine's small, and there are several things I would like to change about it. But since it's not mine, I guess I won't have to spend the money.

Monday is coming in just a few short hours. I don't want to go back to work, however it is a short week so that make it a lot better. I only have to work Mon. and Tuesday. Keara also comes home Tuesday. I hope it's a nice holiday, sometimes when we are all together it can be hard for all of us to get along. We all have issues and sometimes we just don't mesh well together. I hope things are ok. I could really use a nice, peaceful holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home