Saturday, November 22, 2003

Yesterday I had written up this whole blog, and of course, just when I finished it my computer froze! I HATE when that happens. So here we go again.

Today went by in a flash. I wasn't too happy this morning at work. Yesterday, I got absolutely bombarded from about 3:30 til closing. It was horrible, I felt like I didn't have time to even catch my breath. On top of that, I was 160 dollars short :( I don't know how that happened, but hopefully they'll figure it out. Today was fine, except for the incident with the coin. This guy brought in $465 in coin. How did I know that Kathy wasn't going to take it? And me, being the doormat I am, took it all, had to bag it and everything. I was sort of annoyed about it, but I just keep telling myself that there will be better things in store for me.

Aside from work, last night I met Mom at the mall, which was nice. I like to spend time with her, especially now that it looks like their moving is a sure thing. :( I am not too happy about that, but it's not like they are moving hours and hours away. I think I will just miss her a lot. I don't want to continue with this subject, it is depressing me.

After the mall last nite, I went to the gym, and I also went today. It was fine, but today I was feeling sort of sick. I think it was b/c I ate right before it, that wasn't too smart. It would be nice if I can meet someone at the gym....maybe have a workout buddy? Though I doubt it, everyone seems like they are in their own little zone when they work out. I guess I am the same way.

Tonite I went out to dinner with Mom and Dad. I guess they invited me b/c they didn't want me to be by myself, so that was nice. We actually had a nice time and the food was good. I'm glad I didn't order too much. The last thing I need is more pounds put on me. I hate to think of my weight, it's the 2nd highest weight I have ever been at and that's scary to me. I just want to get to a healthy weight and be comfortable with it. I don't think that's too much to ask. However, I guess the most important thing is to be healthy and I guess I can say I am in relatively good health, other than dealing with a chronic illness which I am probably still considered in good control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home