Sunday, December 28, 2003

Well...Christmas has come and gone :( I can't believe it's over! I can't say that it was our happiest one ever...it just was Ok. I can't complain about the gifts I got, I got more than I had hoped for, but it just didn't seem all that joyous and that's the way I always hope Christmas to be. No matter what, Christmas is never as nice and exciting as it is when you are a child. I guess that's what happens when you become an adult. I also had to deal with blood sugar issues both Thursday and Friday. Thursday, my levels started off elevated and only got worse as the day went on. Friday was even worse, unfortunately. It seems like whenever there's some occasion, controlling my diabetes gets harder. I don't know, maybe it has to do with the stress of it all. It's a little better now, but not always where I would like it to be.

Besides that, everything is about the same. Work is the same as always, I'm still looking for something else. Who knows if that will make me happier, I can't say what will. Happiness seems so elusive sometimes, why does that sound familiar, maybe I heard it or read it somewhere.

Keara is home and is ok sometimes, and is not ok sometimes. I guess that just her. She is dealing with the move better than I thought she would, but I am not there with her all the time so I don't know if she is really handling this as well as I think she is .

Cynthia is dating someone now...I don't think I have mentioned it. She seems to spend a whole lot of time with him. I don't know hardly anything about him, but if she's happy than I guess that's what matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home