Thursday, January 01, 2004

Hard to believe, but it's now 2004! I can't believe it. Time really does fly by, especially from the college years on. I am just hoping 2004 is a better year for me than any other year I've had. I need a change in my life and hopefully something good.

Last nite, my sister and I went to Molly Darcy's for dinner with my parents and then we stayed til midnight. It was kind of dull, but in a way it was better than just staying home like I might have done.

Tomorrow is back to work and I am not wanting to go, as always. I keep looking for new jobs, but there's nothing and it is discouraging. I hope the new year brings a better, more enjoyable, and better paying job. I need something that will give me benefits right away and I don't think many jobs offer that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home