Monday, January 26, 2004

I thought I should blog tonight, it's been a while. Things are basically the same as they have been. It's a Monday so I am not happy, but I guess that's a given. Work is the same...dull, dull, dull. Not to mention, that I am underpaid, and I am unchallenged, and it's so unrewarding. I guess I must sound like a broken record the way I go on about it. Tonite it really upset me though b/c I got my tax return W-2 and I saw my earnings and how pathetic and little I make. I don't even want to mention the amount b/c it's that bad. I keep applying for new things, but I have gotten no response. It's depressing.

Mom and Dad are moving Friday and I must admit that it's a little scary. I depend on them a lot, maybe too much. It's nice to have them around and I am going to miss them. I like having them right around the corner and although they aren't going to be that far away, it's not going to be like it is now. I guess it's something that's going to take some adjustment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home