Monday, January 12, 2004

This morning I really wished the weekend was longer, it felt like I had none. I guess that's what happens when you work Sat. morning. It seemed to go by in a flash. I was somewhat busy, but nothing crazy. After work, I went to the gym and babysitting. Then Sunday, I met Jen at the mall. We had lunch and got to chat a little bit. She's not happy at work either, I don't think many people are nowadays. She's looking for something else, but who knows if she will actually change jobs. Sometimes she is all talk and no action. It will be interesting to see who finds a job first.

Kathy is back at work and, no, I am not too happy. She is such a moody, sometimes bitchy person. When I was walking in the building this morning, I remembered she would be back and I was very resistant to going inside, but since there are so many bills to pay I had to. She kind of ignored me at first, for what reason, I don't know, but then she was ok. However at the end of the day, she seemed grouchy again. I think it's b/c I mentioned rotating stations. She didn't seem to happy about it, but as Marie says, she doesn't seem too happy about anything. I guess that's just her.

surprisingly, my blood sugar is much better the last couple days. I don't know if it's a change in my eating habits, exercise, hormones, or a new supplement I have been trying-Chromium Picolinate. Whatever the case I hope it continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home