Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Today was one of those days where I wished I had a different job. It was not a good day. It was mostly b/c of my co-workers. They were griping about work and basically that's all they accomplished today. On top of that, I am just so bored and tired of it all. I don't know when I will find something else, I just hope that it's not that much longer. Plus, Kathy will be back in a little while and I don't think things will get much better, probably worse actually. Ugh!

Not too much else to say today, it's just one of those days. I am tired and kind of out of it. Even Steve, the runner, said that I don't seem myself. I have been walking around in a daze. I also have been so hungry and eating like a pig. I think it's b/c of my period next week, but who knows. I just know I won't lose weight eating this way. Plus, I went to my parents house for dinner and I alsys eat more there. When I got back my blood sugar was high, nothing really new, but I hate to see that. It's a bit scary. I think it's better for my bs when I eat at my apartment, I don't think I eat as much. I could be totally wrong though, it wouldn't be the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home