Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Time to update! It's now February 2005! Hard to believe, but true. Time just flys by whether you are having fun or not. Lately life hasn't been so fun for me. I guess I'm stuck in a rut, that seems to be the gist of my life :( .

I'm still at Chase, which I am so NOT happy about. I am still having problems with Kathy...mainly that I just cannot stand her anymore. She is the most manipulative, mean, obnoxious person I have worked with and I'm to the point where I can't take it any more. I am debating whether to talk to Sue about this all. Yes, Sue and Kathy have known each other for a long time, but if Sue is a good manager and if she has any integrity about this situation, she will do the right thing and help to change things. Who knows, things might get worse, I don't know, but I feel I have to try.

Since my last posting, Marie has left Chase...actually she was fired. This was not good news for me at all. She was the one who understood how things were and I felt completely comfortable talking with her. I haven't spoken to her since she left and I'm wondering about how she's doing. I wonder if she is actually lucky in this all. At least she's not at Chase and could be on to better things...I don't think things could be too much worse. Michael, a teller from the Stony Hill branch, is now working full time with us. Honestly, I don't know what to think of him. Sometimes I think he's ok, othertimes I think he's just as obnoxious as Kathy. I guess I'm still trying to figure him out.

Diabetes wise...things are ok for the moment. I am still using the insulin pump. Actually, I had been trying a relatively new approach called "the Untethered Regimen" which uses both Lantus and the pump together. Most would wonder why I would do this, I guess my reason is b/c I had had problems with insulin delivery w/ the pump and at least with the Lantus, I know there is an insulin working for me. Currently, I am using the pump alone. I don't know if it's going to continue to work for me, but if things continue this way...I probably won't go back to the additional Lantus injections.

Weight wise, I'm still struggling to cut my weight down a bit. I'm not real happy or comfortable about where my weight is at the moment, but I keep working at it. I have increased my exercise to 1.5 hours a day, if possible. It's a lot, but if it helps me shed some pounds, it will be worth it.

I'm going to try and continue to update this more frequently. Now that I am in this medical coding course, along with my job hunting, the gym, and work itself, it isn't easy to fit this in, but I am certainly going to make more of an effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home