Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm feeling a little on edge tonight...though I don't know exactly why. I think it's because I'm starting to get bombarded with stuff to do at work. I'm still not feeling completely at ease with working on BC, but now I have M/C. Today I went in, planning on doing some BC stuff, but Shar. my co-worker, said that I needed to work on MC. I don't know how I'm going to juggle everything, but I got to make something work. I guess I also didn't like the fact that Shar kind of gave me a little attitude, but maybe she's just worried about covering her own but. I go to learn this stuff at some point, but, frankly, it's not the easiest stuff to understand. I keep saying that it's going to sink it eventually, but I'm not that sure. I certainly hope so.

I didn't update what happened with MiniMed. I got an email back from the rep who was going to try and get me the demo pump and, of course, that didn't work out. He didn't really give me a reaon for why, but I sort of guessed that he wouldn't be able to do much for me. He did mention the fact that I can do the Paradigm Pathway program...that is, pay the fee for the upgrade. Yes, I know I can do that, but so can any average Joe. How does that show that they care and are willing to help me after everything I went through. I don't think it shows that at all and I wrote that in my reply to him. I doubt I'll get a response, but I wanted to let him know how I felt.

I also wanted to mention that I spoke to that guy my family wants to set me up with. The conversation was very strange, but I think that's due to my phone's battery going on and driving at the same time. He sounded ok, kind of dorky, but we really didn't talk that long. My phone kept breaking up. I asked if he would call me back in 30 minutes, but I never heard from him so maybe he changed his mind about going out...which is ok, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home