Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's Sunday, about 5 pm...can't believe the weekend is almost over :( boo hoo! It actually was a pretty nice weekend. I didn't do a heck of a lot, but what else is new. I have no social life, lol. I spent this weekend sleeping in late, going to the gym, baby-sitting, running errands, and cleaning up. I'm so happy...I just about finished cleaning out my closets. I have so much clothes I accumulated over time that is just taking up space. That's definitely not a good thing when your apartment is as small as mine is. I still have a ton of clothes, but at least it's an improvement.

Tomorrow starts another work week. I keep thinking I should be excited about my job, but sadly I'm not. In fact, I sort of look upon it with a lot of hesitation. Granted, this is only my 3rd week, but still. I mean, one should have a feel for whether they like things or not. Ok, I don't hate it (not yet anyways), but it's not something I love or even really like. I don't know maybe I'll feel differently after this week. I think part of the problem is that the people aren't as friendly as I thought originally and then there are also the managers. I'm assuming they are mangers, A &T, A doesn't really seem that nice and T, well, he barely has said 2 words to me. He only will grumble for me to work on something and then he'll leave. I mean that's fine with me, but neither really make you feel at ease.

I guess the real problem is that I don't know what I want to do with my life. I keep saying I want a fun job, but what that is, I don't really know. I would like to do something like be a Diabetes Educator. I think that would be something I would enjoy and even be good at. However,I think you have to have some other specialty as well. I do have a BA in psychology,but I don't know if that qualifies. I guess it's something to look into anyways. I should try to explore that option a little further. Obviously it wouldn't be something I would do right now, but maybe somewhere down the line. Or the other idea I was considering was being a backup singer. I think that would be fun. I think I have an ok voice, and I enjoy singing. But I don't even know how to get into something like that. Do you have to go to some kind of music school or what? Well, I guess I do have some kind of idea after all. Now it's just following through and making things happen. That's the hard part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home