Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm all moved in :) So, SO happy that that is behind me...supposedly, moving is one of the most stressful times in life and I believe it. I'm trying to get settled in and I'm adjusting to things slowly, but surely. It's weird, I really didn't do a lot of the moving boxes myself, but the past few days I've been exhausted. Guess that's to be expected, like I said, moving is stressful and that stress wears on you. I really do like my apartment a lot. It's very cute, even if it's tiny. It's just me anyway and I don't really need a lot of space... that way it's less to clean. Yeah, I'm gonna miss being in my old town, but it's not like I'm so far from there. Actually, I will be visiting there a lot, I still belong to the gym there and I go just about everyday. It's about 15 min or so away, but it's worth the drive...it's a nice gym and it gives me a reason to visit my home town.

Good news... I heard from the guy, D. I still don't know what to make of him. I'm not sure there is any chemistry there, though I barely had time to talk to him on Friday. I did speak to him a few times since. He called me-which was a nice surprise. I probably sound like a bumbling idiot to him. I was nervous even talking to him on the phone. He wanted to meet up on Friday, but I don't think I'm up for it this weekend. Plus, I'm planning on going shopping with the rest of the world. I don't think I'll feel like it afterwards. So maybe sometime next week. I wonder how that will go...guess I'll have to just wait and see. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerri. said...

Congratulations on the move!

And the phone call from D. :)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home