Sunday, October 02, 2005

Here I am again...Sunday nite, and tomorrow is back to work! :( I don't want to go back, but I guess I don't have a choice which, frankly, kind of sucks. My sister and my Mom are so lucky. They both have Tuesday and Wednesday off. I guess that's a perk of working for a school system. Plus, they have Monday and next Thursday off. Do I? Of course NOT. Ugh. I know that I was thinking of going back to school for dietary science, but now I'm thinking of finishing up a grad degree in school counseling. I do have one semester down so I'm hoping maybe it would't too hard to finish it up. Plus working in a school system would be nice, b/c I'd have my summers and holidays off. That's not a reason really to pursue it, but it's a nice bonus. We'll see, the way my mind changes now a days...I want to a career in one thing one day and something totally different the next.

I'm ready for a drastic change...I'm so bored with things. To be quite blunt, I'm sick of following the same routine each and every day. You'd think now that I am a different job, I'd be more content. Not exactly. Maybe that's b/c I don't really enjoy the job. Anyway, I feel like I need to do something boldly different and, even, out of character. I just don't know what to do. Today, I told my Mom that I was going to shave off my hair. I can't believe that this even crossed my mind, but for some reason that idea kind of appealed to me. I think only certain people can pull off that look, me not being one of them, but I think it would be fun to see what kind of reactions I got. I probably would get sick of it though, and would regret it, so I guess I won't be trying that look anytime soon. I've got to do something though...I don't want things to continue the way they have been. Something needs to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home